|Code||Item||Same day return||+ day||Weekend||Weekly|
- All prices are in GBP and include VAT and damage waiver
- Same day return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day
- The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm
- Items are available for longer term hire. Please enquire.
This lightweight, durable petrol powered chainsaw is capable of a multitude of tasks in the garden, on the farm, or in woods and parks. This chainsaw is well suited for a variety of jobs as it can deal with trees and wood of varying thickness. Whether you are felling trees or simply tidying up thinner branches, this chainsaw is ideal for the job.
When hiring a chainsaw we are required to have an official hand over and a Health and Safety brief with the user before the exchange is completed. We cannot provide this equipment without completing these requirements.
Please note: a chainsaw safety kit must always be worn. This essential protective clothing consists of visor, ear defenders, helmet, leggings and gauntlets.
Hire Periods to Suit You
Most of our tool hire equipment is available to hire by the day, additional day or week with special weekend rates running from the noon Friday to noon Monday. Occasionally, a minimum hire period is mentioned, so please read the notes carefully or ask us for details. Items listed with weekly hire rates may also be available for shorter or longer periods so please ask when you enquire.
- Our rates are in GBP and include VAT and Damage Waiver.
What is Damage Waiver?
- Accidental damage to hired equipment can result in expensive repair charges. We include a damage waiver indemnity that will indemnify you against the cost of repairing the item. Damage waiver does not cover the customer for misuse, abuse or incorrect use of equipment. Damage waiver does not cover the loss of equipment. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
Collection & Delivery
For further details on Collection and Delivery please see our Delivery tab above.
What Identification do I Need?
To protect our customers against fraudlient activity we now take extra steps to protect your items on delivery. Failure to comply will result in our drivers not being able to release the items. We hope you understand and work with us to ensure a fast, safe delivery.
- Customers need to produce 2 forms of identification when the equipment is dropped off.
- The customer will need to be there to sign for the items when they are delivered due to the contract being in the customer's name.
- As an additional security measure, when the driver is on site he will call the customer's mobile. This is to ensure the person stood in front of them is actually the customer.
How to Pay
All major credit cards accepted. You can pay by credit card or debit card over the phone. When we take credit card payment we require three points of validation.
- The 3 digit security number at the back of the card.
- The first line of the cardholders address.
- The postcode of the cardholders address.
We will take full payment up front for the full hire and delivery charges. We may need a deposit and may require two forms of identification. If we take a deposit, the hire charges are deducted from your deposit and the balance is refunded.
If you wish to hire frequently and would like the convenience of a trade account just call us on 0844 288 8088 to speak to one of the hire team. Alternatively you can email us or download an application form here and fax it to us. Our fax number is: 0115 946 0890. Your account will be up and running within 24 hours (subject to status).
Find out more about trade account benefits.
Product and Pricing Policy
All products on this website are subject to availability and in some instances alternative items or similar quality and performance may be offered. Whilst we take every effort to ensure the accuracy of our product specification, we do recommend that you double check any essential information at the time of order as no liability can be accepted. At all times, we reserve the right to alter rates and other details without prior notification.
Full manufacturer’s instructions and videos of equipment may be available please ask for details.
Terms and Conditions
All equipment illustrated in this website is offered subject to our terms and conditions as specified by the hire association Europe. Please ask for a copy of our terms and conditions. As our sales are provided within a period of less than 7 working days any right to a cooling off period under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regualtions 2000 SI 2000.2334 does not apply. All customers are responsible for insuring the equipment whilst in their possession as they will be responsible for the cost of replacement in the event of the equipment being lost or stolen.
Mini Diggers and Powered Access are only available to customers who have a trade account and plant insurance.
- UK Wide
Delivery & Collection
For extra convenience, you can have your equipment Delivered Direct to your Door and then collected from you when you have finished with the hire.
Products are available for Same Day Delivery where possible or Next Day Delivery to most UK locations.
How much will delivery cost?
- Delivery is charged at a flat £18 (inc VAT) no matter where you are in the UK.
- That is £9 to deliver the item to you and then £9 to collect it from you. (Extra delivery charges will apply to large equipment such as skips, powered access, pop ups and power towers and charges will vary according to distance.)
When can you deliver?
Timed deliveries are not possible, only requests for AM or PM delivery can be given. Someone MUST be there to sign for the goods on delivery.
Someone must also be available to sign the collection note on collection of the goods, and that the goods must be ready for collection as agreed. The equipment must be accessible when we arrive to complete collection. The customer will also be required to provide a phone number for our drivers to call in the event of a problem. If required we will call the customer on the day of collection to confirm a time window for collection and we will liaise with the customer and our local branch to ensure the best service possible is provided. Generally collections are conducted in the afternoons.
Collect from Branch
Should you decide to collect the equipment yourself from a branch please call ahead to book. We can also advise on what type of vehicle is suitable for the equipment you wish to hire.
We will require a deposit and two forms of identification. For more information, please see the "hire terms" tab.
If you have a question, or just need advice, please call us on 0844 288 8088 or contact us using the enquiry form and we will be happy to help.
Enquire about this product
Your enquiry will be sent directly to the hire team and a member of staff will contact you back by the next working day.