Electric Floor Sander
|Same Day Return||+ Day||Weekend||Weekly|
|Input Wattage:||1120w 240/110v|
Included in Price
- RCD Industrial Power Breaker (240v only)
- Two Dust Bags
- Sanding Sheets - When adding sanding sheets it is advisable to order at least 5 of each grit as unused sheets can be returned and monies refunded
- Safety Eye wear
- Extension Lead
Our electric floor sander is the ideal tool for the fast and efficient removal of marks, paint, stains and varnish from wooden floor boards. This floor sander renovates your floor boards to leave a flawless, clean surface in preparation for a fresh coat of varnish. As the sandpaper spins around on the drum, it shifts away the old, worn layer of wood from the floorboards to reveal a fresh surface underneath – and the wood dust is efficiently sucked up into the dust bag.
- Weight - 41.4kg
- Belt width - 200 mm
- Input wattage - 1120
- Motor rpm - 8500
- Drum rpm - 3300
- Noise level at 1 metre distance - 95 db
- Remove any obstacles from the room before you use this machine, including old floor coverings, and furniture or fixtures.
- Check the surface of the floor boards for any raised nails or screws before you start sanding. These need to be countersunk (pushed beneath the surface of the wood) before sanding to prevent damage to the sandpaper or the machine.
- Always wear safety goggles, gloves and a dust mask while you are using this sander to help prevent any risk of injury or developing dust-related health problems.
- Switch off and unplug the sander before you attempt to change the sandpaper or disposable dust bag.
- Never burn a full or used dust bag, because it could pose a risk of explosion.
- Adjust the machine's arm to suit your arm length in order to prevent injury and provide optimum control of the machine. Take regular breaks from using this machine in order to prevent developing any HAVS-related injuries.
PRODUCT CODE: 350245
All prices are in GBP and exclude VAT and Damage Waiver
Hire periods explained
- Same day return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day.
- + Day - This is the rate for an Additional Day of hire.
- Weekend - The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm.
- Weekly - The maximum rate for each 7 day period.
- Items are available for longer term hire. Please enquire.
Some useful videos explaining how to use our HireTech HT8 Multi-speed Drum Floor Sander.
|How to Fit a Dust Bag||How to Change a Floor Sanding Sheet||How to Assemble a Floor Sander||Starting up the Floor Sander|
Q - Can you show me how to use the floor sander?
- Check out our floor sander video on this page which shows you how to use the equipment. If you have any further questions we can show you how to use the equipment before you take delivery. You are also supplied with a comprehensive handover guide.
Q - Do you offer discounts if i hire more than one type of sander at the same time?
- Yes - If you hire the floor sander and the edging sander at the same time you get a special discount. See our Floor and Edging Sander Multi Deal.
Q - Do you supply dust bags and sanding sheets?
- Two dust bags are included in the hire price.
- Sanding sheets are charged as an extra and can be purchased online during the basket process or over the phone when you hire. When adding sanding sheets to your order it is advisable to order at least 5 of each grit. Any unused sheets can be returned and monies refunded. Each type of sanding sheet and what they are used for is explained in detail when you select them during the hire online process.
Q - What safety gear do i need?
- A RCD power breaker is included in the hire price (240v model only).
- Personal protection packs are charged as an extra and can be purchased online during the basket process or over the phone when you hire. The pack is divided into four items: safety goggles which provide essential protection for your eyes, safety gloves that help protect your hands whilst also providing extra grip as you work, a moulded cup mask which filters out harmful dust particles allowing clean breathing air to be inhaled by the user and a pair of ear plugs that are constructed of noise cancelling foam which are very effective and comfortable to wear.
Q - Do you offer delivery and collection to where I live?
- Yes. Delivery is charged at a flat £18 (inc VAT) fee, no matter where you are in the UK. That is £9 to deliver the item to you and then £9 to collect it from you. Alternatively collect from your local depot for free.
Get a Quote
Your enquiry will be sent directly to the hire team and we will be in contact shortly. If your enquiry is urgent please call us.
Floor Edging Sander£24.00 Same day return
Floor Sander and Edging Sander - Multi-Deal£56.19 Same day return
Floor Re-finishing Sander£72.42 Same day return
Drywall Sander£47.28 Same day return
Electric Belt Sander - 100mm£33.24 Same day return
Electric Palm Sander£21.84 Same day return
Multi sander£29.82 Same day return
Orbital Sander - Electric£27.42 Same day return
Random Orbital Sander£32.46 Same day return
Universal Flooring Machine£207.20 per week