For pipe cutter hire visit Best at hire, you national tool hire centre.
Cut pipes quickly, easily and accurately with our wide range of pipe cutting tools – whether you are a heating engineer, a gas engineer or simply a DIY plumber working in your own home.
Pipe cutters are used all the time by professional plumbers to cut pipe because they are usually quicker and more convenient than a hacksaw, and produce a cleaner cut. Many models are very easy to use, however, and therefore can also make pipe or tube cutting jobs far easier for DIY plumbers.
Our pipe cutters
We hire out a wide selection of plumbing tools and DIY tools , including a range suitable for cutting bathroom and radiator pipes, including:
- Soil pipe cutters: These are capable of cutting through clay, asbestos, cement and cast iron pipes ranging from 50mm to 150mm in diameter, in situ – even where there is a restricted amount of space.
- Circular pipe saws: These metal pipe cutters or copper pipe cutters offer the perfect solution for achieving quick right angle cutting of copper, thin walled steel, and stainless steel pressfitting pipes with a maximum external diameter of 76mm.
- Pipe saw and clamps: This combination enables accurate square cuts in steel or plastic pipe.
- Pressfitting tube cutters: for burr-free cutting of thin wall steel, stainless steel and copper pipes.
- Rigid drive power pipe cutters: These are intended for the displacement cutting of steel pipes ranging from 2.5 inches to 8 inches in diameter, without producing any swarf or sparks, and with no need for extra end preparation of the pipes beforehand.
- Our range is always growing, so please take a look and if you can't find what you are looking for, talk to a friendly member of our team on 0344 288 8088.
Hire online or 0344 288 8088
You can hire pipe cutters online, as well as a whole range of other plumbing hand tools, or phone 0344 288 8088 if you would like some guidance from us.
We work hard to offer you superb hire prices, a variety of rental periods, and a comprehensive range of pipe cutting tools, all supplied via our vast network of hire locations throughout the UK. You can simply collect your pipe cutter hire equipment from the nearest depot, or ask about our quick delivery service.