Hire Periods to Suit You
Best at hire offers flexible hire periods to suit you.
- Same Day Return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day.
- + Day - This is the rate for an additional day of hire.
- Weekend - The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm.
- Weekly - 7 day hire.
- Long term hires are available.
- Occasionally, a minimum hire period is stipulated, so please read the website carefully.
- Our rates are in GBP and exclude VAT and damage waiver insurance.
What is Damage Waiver?
- Accidental damage to hired equipment can result in expensive repair charges. We include a damage waiver indemnity that will indemnify you against the cost of repairing the item. Damage waiver does not cover the customer for misuse, abuse or incorrect use of equipment. Damage waiver does not cover the loss of equipment. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
National Delivery or Collect from Branch
- For extra convenience, you can have your equipment Delivered Direct to your Door and then Collected from You when you have finished with the hire. Find out more about National Delivery & delivery costs.
- We are up to 33% cheaper for Delivery charges. See our Delivery Price Comparision.
- Should you decide to collect the equipment yourself we have branches all over the UK. Visit our Branch Finder. Please call ahead to book in your equipment before you visit the branch.
What Identification do I Need?
To protect our customers against fraudlient activity we now take extra steps to protect your items on delivery. Failure to comply will result in our drivers not being able to release the items. We hope you understand and work with us to ensure a fast, safe delivery.
- Customers need to produce 2 forms of identification when the equipment is dropped off. For example a Photo Drivers Licence and Recent Utility Bill.
- The customer will need to be there to sign for the items when they are delivered due to the contract being in the customer's name.
How to Pay
- All major credit / debit cards accepted.
- Pay in branch, over the phone or online.
- When we take credit card payment we require three points of validation. (The 3 digit security number at the back of the card, first line of the cardholders address, the postcode of the cardholders address.)
- We will take full payment up front for the full hire and delivery charges.
- We may need a deposit and may require two forms of identification. If we take a deposit, the hire charges are deducted from your deposit and the balance is refunded.
If you wish to hire frequently and would like the convenience of a trade account just call us on 0344 288 8088 to speak to one of the hire team. Your account will be up and running within 24 hours (subject to status).
Find out more about trade account benefits.
Trade accounts are also available to domestic customers who are doing a home DIY project! Ask for details.
Product and Pricing Policy
All products on this website are subject to availability and in some instances alternative items or similar quality and performance may be offered. Whilst we take every effort to ensure the accuracy of our product specification, we do recommend that you double check any essential information at the time of order as no liability can be accepted. At all times, we reserve the right to alter rates and other details without prior notification.
Full manufacturer’s instructions and videos of equipment may be available please ask for details.
Terms and Conditions
All equipment illustrated in this website is offered subject to our terms and conditions as specified by the hire association Europe. Please ask for a copy of our terms and conditions. As our sales are provided within a period of less than 7 working days any right to a cooling off period under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regualtions 2000 SI 2000.2334 does not apply. All customers are responsible for insuring the equipment whilst in their possession as they will be responsible for the cost of replacement in the event of the equipment being lost or stolen.
Mini Diggers and Powered Access are only available to customers who have a trade account and plant insurance.