National Delivery FAQ's
Delivery & collection
For extra convenience, you can have your equipment Delivered Direct to your Door from one of our 70 National depots, and then Collected from you when you have finished.
Our friendly delivery team will provide you with a handover guide which shows you how to operate your equipment. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask our team, they are more than happy to show you how to use the equipment.
Q - How much will Delivery Cost?
- Delivery is charged at a flat £15 (exc. VAT) fee, no matter where you are in the UK. That is £7.50 to deliver the item to you and then £7.50 to collect it from you.
- Extra delivery charges will apply to large equipment such as skips, powered access, pop ups and power towers and charges will vary according to distance.
Q - Delivery Price Comparision
- We are up to 33% cheaper! See how we compare on Delivery Charges
Q - If I order more than one item to be delivered and collected from the same address do I pay a multiple delivery fee?
- No. You will pay a fixed delivery and collection charge which is £7.50 exc VAT for each way.
Q - When can you Deliver?
- If you order before Noon we can often deliver your equipment the Same Day.
- Products are available Next Day Delivery to most UK locations.
- Only requests for AM or PM delivery can be given. The customer can choose between an AM (8am-12pm) and a PM (12pm – 5pm) delivery slot. This only applies to Monday through to Friday as our depots are closed after 12pm on Saturday so only AM slots are available. We are closed on Sundays.
Q - What if I wanted to Extend the Hire Period?
- Yes no problem. We are very flexible, just call up and let us know.
Q - Can you show me How to Use the Equipment?
- Yes, we can show you how to use the equipment before you take delivery and answer any questions you may have. You are also supplied with a comprehensive handover guide.
Q - Do you Supply Safety Kits?
- Yes we do. Full details of what's included in the hire price is listed with the product description. If you require additional safety kits these can be purchased either online or by speaking to our hire team.
Q - I collected the product myself but I am unable to deliver it back? Can you come and collect it?
- Yes, but you will need to let us know in advance. We charge a flat collection fee of £7.50 exc. Vat from anywhere in the UK.
Q - Can the product be collected from a different address to the one you delivered to?
- Yes, but you will need to let us know in advance.
Delivery & Collection Process
- Customers are advised that someone MUST be there to sign for goods on delivery. This must also be the person who has paid for the equipment hire. Delivery notes are always kept for our own record keepings and audits process whilst always been available as a POD (proof of delivery) for you, the customer, to request as proof of your orders delivery.
- Once your items have been delivered you will be issued with a full set of instruction on how to properly use our equipment. If you have any questions please feel free to consult the driver but please be aware due to the complex nature of some of our equipment they maybe unable to assist you.
With regards to collections, someone MUST be present to sign the collection note; this again is kept for our records in case any issues arise. As the customer you are also issued with a collection note so you have physical evidence of your order collection. The equipment must be ready for collection as per your hire agreement. All equipment must be accessible when your driver arrives to complete the collection. Also your hired items must be returned in a suitable state so please clean the equipment to a condition mimicking how they where delivered to you at the beginning of your hire. As with deliveries, collections are scheduled around either an AM or PM pick up slots. If you require us to do so we will contact you on the day of the collection to confirm a time window. We will then liaise with both the driver and branch to ensure the best service possible is provided.
Q - What Identification will I Need?
To protect our customers against fraudlient activity we now take extra steps to protect your items on delivery. Failure to comply will result in our drivers not being able to release the items. We hope you understand and work with us to ensure a fast, safe delivery.
- Customers need to produce 2 forms of identification when the equipment is dropped off. For example a Photo Drivers Licence and Recent Utility Bill.
- The customer will need to be there to sign for the items when they are delivered.
Q - What does "Everyday Product Hire Guarantee" mean?
- These items are guaranteed to be in stock. We have a guaranteed stock of our most popular 250 items so you can be rest assured the stock will be available for immediate / next day hire.
Click & Collect - from Branch
To take advantage of our cheaper online rates, we suggest you order online or via the phone and collect from your local branch.
Our Click and Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online and over the phone.
We have branches all over the UK. Visit our Branch Finder.
Q - Do you have stock at my local branch?
- Yes, we have a guaranteed stock of our most popular 250 items so you can be rest assured, the stock will be available for immediate / next day hire.
Have a question?
If you have a question about delivery please Call us on 0344 288 8088, a member of the team is waiting to take your call.