Pallet Trucks and Trolleys
For pallet truck hire visit Best at hire, you national tool hire centre.
We offer pallet truck hire to enable our customers to lift, move and organise pallets more easily, often within a warehouse environment or inside a trailer -- expecially where there is no forklift truck availability or access. If you have more space available, we also offer fork truck hire as well as extra wide pallet trucks for moving larger items.
We offer quality, affordability and convenience by giving our customers a wide choice of material handling products at competitive rental prices; a choice of hire periods; and a vast network of hire depots to make it easy to pick up all your trolley hire items from a location nearby.
Our pellet truck and moving trolley hire range
From carpet / pipe trolleys, gas cylinder trolleys and 4 wheel turntable trucks to manual panel trolleys, platform trucks, Oxy-acetylene trolleys and 2- or 3-tonne narrow manual pallet trucks, we can supply you with a whole host of manual or electric pallet trucks as well as hydraulic furniture or machines movers and low or high lift pallet trucks.
Our manually-operated High-Lift Pallet Truck, for example, is highly manoeuvrable and can be raised to table top working height loaded with a pallet. The Hydraulic Furniture / Machine Mover is perfect for moving heavy loads such as desks, filing cabinets, company safes and so forth, with 360° wheels for great manoeuvrability. We also stock powered stair climbers for moving items up normal or spiral staircases.
Whatever your material handling requirements, take a look at our growing range of equipment or call us on 0344 288 8088 for some help from one of our friendly team of advisers.
Using pallet trucks safely and responsibly
- Many pallet trucks feature a hydraulic pump, so before you start work ensure this is working properly by pressing the lever on the handle downwards and pulling the handle towards you. The forks of the pallet truck should rise.
- Make sure the load is well secured on the pallet truck before you move it.
- When moving along, ensure one hand is firmly gripping the handle at all times and move slowly, facing in the direction of travel.
- Never transport / load empty pallets in stacks of more than seven high.
- Plan your route carefully ensuring there are no obstacles in the way, including overhead and to each side of the truck.
- Never run, turn sharply, start or stop suddenly, or ride on a pallet truck.
Please note: these are just some basic precautions. Always carry out a risk assessment. Only trained personnel should ever use this equipment, and they should be made aware of all the relevant safety issues before they start work.
Competitive pallet truck rental prices
Hire pallet trucks online, as well as any related material handling equipment, or call us on 0344 288 8088 for some guidance.
We work hard to keep all of our customers happy meet by maintaining competitive hire prices, an excellent choice of rental periods, the option of a trade account, and a large UK-wide network of hire depots. Simple choose the depot nearest to you, or ask about our efficient delivery service.