Building Dryers & Dehumidifier Hire
If you need fast reliable drying in the home or workplace Best at hire have a wide range of dryers and dehumidifiers that can meet your needs.
Dryers and dehumidifiers help to remove moisture from the air. They can be used by builders and plasterers to dry out fresh paint or plaster and also provide a fast and efficient method of drying out hard flooring and carpeted areas after a deep clean or a flood.
- Dessicant building dryers, which use moisture-absorbing materials such as silica gel to create low relative humidity.
- Drieaze dehumidifiers (1200 or 1800), which are often hired for domestic use as well as being ideal for retail settings, offices, leisure facilities, hospitality and healthcare environments and educational facilities.
- Building dehumidifiers, available in various sizes. Perfect for builders and plasterers who need to dry out fresh paint or plaster quickly to meet tight project deadlines.
- Carpet dryers, or heated turbo carpet and floor dryers. Our professional dryers provide a fast and efficient method of drying out hard flooring and carpeted areas after a deep clean or flood.
Dehumidifer Top Tips
- Vacuum the room and close all windows and doors before you switch on the unit.
- Position the dehumidifier away from any walls, items of furniture or other obstacles.
- Empty the dehumidifier tank regularly, after each use, and always before you try to move a portable unit to another room.
- If your dehumidifier has an air filter it should be vacuumed regularly or, if it is very dirty, you may need to wash it (refer to the manufacturer’s instructions first to check this is the right course or action).
- Many units have humidity controls that you can set to your desired level – it is best to set it to a humidity level of 30%-50%.
Our Service Promise
Everything leaves our depots thoroughly checked, cleaned and serviced - and to the highest standard. We can also show you how to use the equipment if you need.
Not sure what you need? No problem. Call us today for free expert advice.