Pre-cast Grab 3000kg
|Weekly rate (minimum hire period)||Same Day Return||+ Day|
|Operating Range:||110 - 810mm|
This block grab is ideal for lifting heavy concrete components, pre-cast concrete sections, kerb stones, steps, natural stones and so on, weighing up to three tonnes. It grips the load firmly between two strong, solid arms fitted with durable rubber grips, enabling you to safely lift and position the items wherever they are required. Its solid lifting eye means it can be safely attached to a crank hook to give you an effective block lifting solution for use on construction sites or in other industrial settings. The easy-to-adjust opening width is operated by a spring-loaded bolt to offer the tightest grip possible on the load.
- Operating range: 110 - 810mm
- SWL: 3000kg
- Weight: 190kg
PRODUCT CODE: 360505
All prices are in GBP and exclude VAT and Damage Waiver
Hire periods explained
- Same day return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day.
- + Day - This is the rate for an Additional Day of hire.
- Weekend - The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm.
- Weekly - The maximum rate for each 7 day period.
- Items are available for longer term hire. Please enquire.
Get a Quote
Your enquiry will be sent directly to the hire team and we will be in contact shortly. If your enquiry is urgent please call us.