Wood Chipper - Petrol Heavy Duty
|Same Day Return||+ Day||Weekend||Weekly|
Compact, Heavy Duty Petrol Wood Chipper
- Suited to Domestic & Professional Landscapers
- Branches, Hedge Cuttings, Leaves and Brambles
- 75mm (3") cutting performance
- Easy to Operate - Gravity Feed Chipper
- Fits through standard garden gate
- Transports Easily - Remove feed funnel to fit in vehicle
Our heavy duty chipper is designed to work all day, every day and can deal with most types of garden waste up to 3 inches (75mm) in diameter, including branches, hedge cuttings, leaves and brambles.
Powerful, tough and versatile, this 13hp Honda powered petrol chipper has a top chute for pulverising green waste using its 7 inch (177mm) cutting blade and the positive blade feed automatically draws material in which ensures an easy and safe operation.
The self-feeding machine quickly and efficiently shreds the debris into smaller, manageable chips that can be disposed of easily in fewer collection bags. The smaller chips also break down into compost quickly.
For added safety, this wood chipper is fitted with a side safety switch and to easily move it around the garden the machine can be tilted on to its wheels, making it very mobile, while unit's width of 800mm (80cm) makes it’s ideal for getting through garden gates.
This makes it well-suited for both the domestic DIY user and professional landscapers working on gardening jobs in public parks or larger gardens. It’s also very easy to operate and move, has low running costs and can churn through an incredible ¾ tonne of brushwood per hour.
- Full Tank of Petrol
- Face Protection Kit - Helmet and a Drop Down Visor
Optional extras - Ear Defenders and Heavy-Duty Gloves. These can be added on in basket or over the phone.
- Engine - 13hp Honda 4 stroke
- Fuel - Unleaded petrol
- Max dia. infeed - 75mm (3”)
- Feed Method - Positive blade feed
- Blades - 1 x 177mm (7”) fully hardened
- Throughput - 0.75 tonnes per hour
- Drive - Direct 2 belt
- Average Chip Size - 9mm
- Weight - 188Kg
- Discharge - Fan
- Length - 1565mm (working) 815mm (feed funnel removed)
- Width - 800mm
- Height - 1600mm
- Tank cap - 6.5 LTR (1.4 gallons)
- Average Fuel Consumption - 3 litre/hour*
- Rotor Dia - 460mm
- Rotor Weight - 21Kg
- Rotor Speed - 2006 rpm
PRODUCT CODE: 140245
All prices are in GBP and exclude VAT and Damage Waiver
Hire periods explained
- Same day return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day.
- + Day - This is the rate for an Additional Day of hire.
- Weekend - The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm.
- Weekly - The maximum rate for each 7 day period.
- Items are available for longer term hire. Please enquire.
Q - What is the widest diameter of branch I can put through the feeder?
- 75mm ( 3 inches) is the widest width.
Q - How much brushwood can it churn through?
- It can churn through ¾ tonne of brushwood per hour.
Q - What fuel does it use?
- Unleaded petrol.
Q - Will it fit through a standard garden gate?
- Yes it is only 80cm (800mm) wide so it should fit through a standard garden gate.
Q - What safety kit do i need and what’s included?
- A face safety kit is included as part of the hire. This compromises of a helmet with attached ear defenders and a drop down visor. If you require any additional items, then these can be purchased separately at the point of hire.
Q - How can the unit be transported safely?
- The chipper may be transported as a unit or with the feed funnel removed. Please take care when loading the unit as it is 183kg in weight. It is important that you strap the chipper down firmly before commencing your journey. Please do not use feed funnel handles to strap the machine down. Also ensure there is no debris or water trapped in the rotor housing that may spill during transit. Also turn the fuel valve to OFF and keep the engine upright.
Unit Dimensions for transport
Length - 1565mm (working) 815mm (feed funnel removed)
Width - 800mm
Height - 1600mm
Q - Can you show me how it works?
Yes, we can show you how to use the garden shredder before you take delivery and answer any questions you may have. You are also supplied with a comprehensive handover guide.
Q - Do you offer delivery and collection to where I live?
- Yes. Delivery is charged at a flat £18 (inc VAT) fee, no matter where you are in the UK. That is £9 to deliver the item to you and then £9 to collect it from you. Alternatively collect from your local depot for free.
Get a Quote
Your enquiry will be sent directly to the hire team and we will be in contact shortly. If your enquiry is urgent please call us.