Electric Pressure Washer - Heavy Duty
|Same Day Return||+ Day||Weekend||Weekly|
|Item:||Electric Cold Water pressure Washer|
|Operating Pressure:||1500psi 100bar|
|Spray Output:||11 ltr/min|
Heavy Duty Electric Cold Water Pressure Washer
- Removes Traffic Film, Oil, Grease, Grime, Moss
- Fast Cleaning on - Brick, Concrete, Tarmac, Patios, Paving Slabs
- Suitable for Both Industrial & Domestic Applications
- Available in 110 Volt and 240 Volt
- Powerful unit - Pressurise the water to 1500psi. Producing an effective jet of water at a rate of 11 litres per minute
Our industrial Demon pressure washer is perfect when you need to remove traffic film, oil, grease, grime and moss quickly and efficiently from brick, concrete and tarmac, and with a special attachment it can also be used as a very effective patio cleaner, or for cleaning paving slabs.
9 metre steel reinforced hoses and steel lances.
The pressure washer can be fed from a mains tap, and is available with a 45 gallon drum or bowser. Its large capacity enables you to clean large areas very efficiently, since you can continue working without having to stop frequently to fill up the tank. The machine is also fitted with automatic chemical intake and variable pressure control to suit different cleaning jobs.
Don't have an electric supply? Then take a look at our - Petrol Engine Pressure Washer - Heavy Duty (040200).
- The machines do not come complete with a water hose (hose pipe) that connects to mains water supplies but does have a hose connector attached to them.
- If selecting 110 Volt please remember to also add a 3kVA Portable Transformer if required from the optional accessories section in the basket process. An Industrial RCD Power Breaker is automatically supplied when selecting 240 Volt models.
- Safety Wellington Boots, 2 Piece Flexible Wet Suits, PVC Knitted Wrist Gloves, Safety Goggles and 5 Litre Traffic Film Remover (suitable for cleaning chassis, engine bays, curtain sided vehicles and alloy wheels.) All available when you hire online during checkout or over the phone.
Safety & Operating Tips
- Ensure an adequate water supply is close by - mains or a reservoir
- Plug the equipment into a suitable electrical source (not an extension lead)
- Test an area before cleaning to ensure the pressure washer does not harm the surface
- During very cold weather protect the machine against freezing. (Do not operate should it become frozen)
- Never point the high pressure spray jet at any person, animal, glass or any other material which may shatter
- Never attempt to disconnect any hose with pressure in it
- Do not use a high pressure hose from a ladder, always use a platform tower or proper scaffolding
- Keep plugs and sockets covered to prevent entry of water
PRODUCT CODE: 040190
All prices are in GBP and exclude VAT and Damage Waiver
Hire periods explained
- Same day return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day.
- + Day - This is the rate for an Additional Day of hire.
- Weekend - The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm.
- Weekly - The maximum rate for each 7 day period.
- Items are available for longer term hire. Please enquire.
Get a Quote
Your enquiry will be sent directly to the hire team and we will be in contact shortly. If your enquiry is urgent please call us.
Electric Pressure Washer - Light Duty£45.00 Same day return
Electric Hot Water Pressure Washer£105.00 Same day return
Diesel Pressure Washer - Heavy Duty£152.76 Same day return
Petrol Pressure Washer - Heavy Duty£99.00 Same day return
Petrol Patio Cleaner£72.00 Same day return
Mini Bowser and Pressure Washer£113.76 Same day return