Concrete Finishing Equipment
To hire concrete finishing tools , visit Best at hire your National tool hire centre.
Concrete is a versatile, long-lasting building material with a wide range of applications, both in commercial and domestic settings. As a result, our concrete equipment hire range is very popular with a whole host of customers. From driveways, walls and paths to vast industrial floors and other big structures, concrete needs to be prepared, laid and finished correctly to achieve the best results. It will look better and stand the test of time if you carry out all the stages involved methodically and carefully. It is essential to prepare the subbase and formwork thoroughly, and complete the job using appropriate concrete finishing tools worked across the whole surface.
Top quality concrete finishing tool hire at competitive prices
We have concrete tools suitable for use by home customer as well as trade customers, including:
- Hand Held Beam Tamps – ideal for small floors and slabs, made up of a single length of aluminium beam with fitted handles.
- Our popular, single operator Petrol-driven Magic Screed, suitable for the majority of industrial and domestic applications.
- Hand floats/finishers such as our Big Blue Glider Trowels and Concrete Indent Rollers, ideal for a hand float finish in places which can't be reached via a powerfloat.
- A range of Powerfloat Discs (in sizes of 1150mm, 1200mm, 900mm and 700mm), which have a rotary action used to float and finish larger concrete surfaces.
- The powerful vibrating Petrol Beam Unit, which is ideal when you need to compact and level concrete slabs, floors or rafts up to 150mm thick.
Hire online or call 0344 288 8088
We offer a good selection of hire periods to suit concreting jobs on every scale, and it is easy to hire online through our mobile-friendly website. Alternatively, talk to one of our experts on 0344 288 8088 and get some help sourcing the right concrete tools for your job, or ask if you would like to set up a trade account. You can then either collect your tools from your local depot or from any of our nationwide depots – or ask for us to deliver.