Towable Water Bowsers
Our range of portable water bowsers and water containers offer on-site solutions where there is no mains water supply available nearby.
We can supply water bowsers of various capacities to suit a wide range of requirements – and many of these either have an integrated pressure washer, or can easily be used in conjunction with pressure cleaning equipment in order to offer a fully mobile cleaning system. Water bowsers are very handy wherever an emergency water supply is needed, as well as on remote construction sites, golf courses, farms, and at countryside events.
Why Use a Water Bowser?
Our range of mini bowsers and pressure water bowsers can offer a standalone cleaning system or simply a portable water storage solution – depending on your specific requirements.
Customers often hire this type of equipment for uses such as:
- Transporting water to locations where there is no mains water supply, such as some agricultural settings, golf courses, country shows, building sites, farms, and so forth.
- Supplying water for dust control/suppression purposes.
- Providing a water supply for work on remote highways.
- Supplying water for use in conjunction with pressure cleaning systems, as outlined above.
Types of Water Bowsers
Choose from a growing selection of water storage containers and all-in-one bowser / pressure washer cleaning systems, such as:
- The small portable water bowser for carrying water around site without spilling it
- The bowser with diesel integrated pressure washer
- The mini bowser with integrated pressure washer
- The petrol bowser with integrated pressure washer
- The road legal water bowser, towable and in various models with capacities ranging from 500 litres to 2,200 litres