Carpet Cleaner - Domestic
|Same Day Return||+ Day||Weekend||Weekly|
|Item:||Carpet Cleaner - Domestic|
|Tank Capacity:||10 litre|
|Input Wattage:||1000w 240v Only|
Guaranteed In Stock!
Fast, Effective Cleaning on...
Our versatile, industry-standard domestic carpet cleaner effectively restores carpets and upholstery to showroom conditions, shifting dirt, bacteria, odours and allergens. With its 10-litre tank, this product weighs just 10kg -- making it perfect for use in the home on carpets, stairs and upholstery such as sofas and cushions.
Once it has become deeply-ingrained, dirt and bacteria cannot be removed effectively by vacuuming alone. Only a deep clean with a proper carpet cleaner will really revive your carpets. Lightweight, easy to use, this particular model uses a powerful combination of hot water, high pressure, cleaning solution and traditional vacuum cleaning.
The result is a much deeper and more effective clean as the machine easily lifts dirt and removes stains, odours and allergens, leaving your carpet fresh and clean, and helping to prolong its life. And since it can also be used on upholstery, it is a very versatile product appealing to a wide range of customers – offering the same deep cleaning power for your sofa and cushions that it can deliver to your carpets.
- 10 Litre fresh tank capacity
- 9 Litre dirty water tank capacity
- For efficient cleaning of areas up to 20-25m²/h
- Dimensions (w) 705 x (d) 320 x (h) 435
Accessories included in price
- Vacuum Hose
- Lance / Wand
- Upholstery Tool
- 240V RCD Power Breaker
We Stock Cleaning Fluids
Our Domestic Carpet Cleaner is not supplied with cleaning solution. We stock a wide range of cleaning fluids that can be used with our machines. These are available to add to your order via the online hire or by phone / in branch.
- Carpet/Upholstery Shampoo 1 litre, Carpet/Upholstery Shampoo 1.5 litre, Pet Guard Carpet Shampoo 1 litre, Heavy Traffic Carpet Cleaner 500ml, Carpet Spot Stain Remover 500ml and Upholstery/Carpet Odour Remover 500ml
- Please note, that this carpet cleaner is a warm water extraction unit and should not be used with boiling water.
- Always read the instruction manual in detail before you start using the carpet cleaner.
- Cover all electrical sockets in the area in which you are working before you start using the cleaner, to avoid any water getting into them.
- Remember to avoid 'scrubbing' the carpet with the nozzle, or over-wetting any areas. Instead, you should aim to distribute the solution evenly across the carpet.
PRODUCT CODE: 040070
All prices are in GBP and exclude VAT and damage waiver.
Hire Periods Explained
- Same day return - The item must be returned before we close at 17.00 hours on the same business day.
- + Day - This is the rate for an Additional Day of hire.
- Weekend - The weekend rate covers Friday 12pm to Monday 12pm.
- Weekly - The maximum rate for each 7 day period.
- Items are available for longer term hire. Please enquire.
Q - Will the carpet cleaner fit in my car?
- The carpet cleaner dimensions are (W) 705mm x (D) 320 x (H) 435 so this will easily fit into a small hatchback or medium sized car.
Q - How much carpet can be cleaned with the cleaner?
- Our carpet cleaner can efficiently clean between 20-25 square meters per hour.
Q - Are your carpet shampoos and cleaning agents child and pet-friendly?
- Yes they are.
Q - What about the drying time?
- Our professional carpet cleaners have built-in, quick dry technology which means only a small amount of residual moisture is left , leaving carpets and upholstery almost completely dry. Carpet drying time will vary on a number of factors but usually it can be as little as 2 hours or less depending on the amount of air flow in the room, humidity and type of carpet you have cleaned.
Q - Can you show me how to use the carpet cleaner?
- Yes we can show you how to use the equipment before you take delivery and answer any questions you may have. You are also supplied with a comprehensive handover guide.
Q - When using the carpet cleaner, what happens if I over wet the carpet?
- If over wetting occurs then the first thing you should do is to try and remove as much of the moisture as possible by going over the carpet using the vacuum only setting. In order to do this correctly, you pass the carpet cleaner over the parts of the carpet with the excess water, but you DO NOT press the spray button as all that will do is add more water and solution onto the carpet. Repeat the vacuuming only process a number of times until you have got up as much of the excess moisture as possible.
Q - Do you offer delivery and collection to where I live?
- Yes. Delivery is charged at a flat £18 (inc VAT) fee, no matter where you are in the UK. That is £9 to deliver the item to you and then £9 to collect it from you. Alternatively collect from your local depot for free.
Get a Quote
Your enquiry will be sent directly to the hire team and we will be in contact shortly. If your enquiry is urgent please call us.
Industrial Carpet Cleaner£42.00 Same day return
Turbo Carpet / Floor Dryer£12.00 Same day return
Electric Floor Scrubber / Polisher£41.99 Same day return
Building Dehumidifier - Medium£36.00 Same day return
Wet / Dry Vacuum Cleaner£35.97 Same day return
Building Dehumidifier - Large£47.99 Same day return