Concrete Breakers & Demolition Hammers
If you need to break up a path, a driveway or a garden wall, or have a more demanding demolition job to tackle on roads, bricks or concrete foundations, we can supply all the equipment you need to get the job done.
We stock equipment from leading brands such as Makita, Bosch and Ryobi, with options to suit home users and trade customers.
And with our focus firmly on customer convenience and satisfaction, we offer you competitive rental rates; flexible hire periods; a handy network of UK-wide hire depots; and free, friendly advice from our team of tool hire experts on the best tools for your specific job.
Concrete Breakers for every job
We can supply tools for heavy duty or light duty breaking or demolition jobs, including:
- Electric Needle Guns - Perfect for getting rid of textured concrete, old paint or rust, or for small-scale chiselling work.
- Two Stroke Petrol Breakers - Ideally suited to breaking up road surfaces as deep as 300mm, or for breaking reinforced concrete, asphalt pathways, driveways or concrete foundations.
- Hydraulic Breaker Pack - Ideal for large industrial breaking applications such as breaking reinforced concrete, asphalt or road surfaces.
- Demolition Hammers - Lightweight and easy to transport, our demolition hammers are designed to cope with tough, heavy-duty jobs and the challenges of demanding industrial environments – so there is no compromise in terms of power or durability.
- Pick Axe - Hard-wearing, reliable and comfortable to use, this long-handled, heavy-duty contractors' chisel and point pick axe is perfect if you need to loosen and break up concrete.
Please get in touch if you cannot find what you are looking for, of if you would like some advice.
Great tools at superb prices
Hire online now, or ask for some professional advice from a member of our team by calling 0344 288 8088. You can then simply pick up your equipment from your nearest depot, choosing from our vast network of locations scattered right across the country – or, for added convenience, just ask us to deliver.