About our Stoke branch
Gain easy access to all the tools and equipment you need to undertake simple of complex DIY and professional jobs, including:
- decorating tools such as wallpaper steamers and paint spray systems;
- woodworking tools such as planes, sanders and mitre saws;
- access solutions including scaffolding and decorating platforms as well as podium steps, trestles and stagings.
- electrical and plumbing equipment such as drain rods, water bowsers, and pipe cutters;
- event equipment such as gas barbeques, folding benches, patio heaters and trestle tables;
- concrete and compaction equipment such as belle cement mixers , vibrating compaction plates, air needle guns and trench rammers
- very popular ranges such as our garden tools and our floor cleaning equipment
and much more!
We research products carefully before adding them to our portfolio, ensuring we choose trusted international brands that are well-known as the leaders in their field – so that you can enjoy superb performance and reliability, and benefit from excellent user features.
Access products such as Karcher pressure washers; Klauke cable cutters / crimpers; Numatic or Henry vacuum cleaners; Bosch drills or grinders; heaters from brands such as Acrotherm; rotavators made by Camon or Barreto; Belle cement mixers; generators from the likes of Stephill or Mosa; Stihl chainsaws; and dehumidifiers from leading manufacturers such as Drizair.
The best equipment at competitive rates
If you haven't found exactly what you are looking for, please talk to us via Live Chat, or phone us. If you have already chosen what you want, you can simply hire online.
Collect your tools from the closest hire depot, including options in Stoke and other parts of Staffordshire – or ask about our efficient delivery service, with many items available the next day.
If you wish to hire frequently and would like the convenience of a monthly credit account, please call us. Your account will be up and running within 24 hours (subject to status).
If you can't find what you are looking for or simply just need some advice on what the best tool to use for your job, call us for free expert advice.