Conservatory & Roof Ladders for Hire
You may need to hire a conservatory or roof ladder to safely complete any inspection or repair work when working at height on roofs.
We stock a comprehensive range of industrial strength aluminium roofing ladders specifically designed for the sole purpose of maximising safety while carrying out any cleaning or maintenance on glazed or sloping roofs.
These lightweight ladders are both manoeuvrable and easy to use making them ideal for single user access to these difficult to reach areas.
Common uses for roof ladders include - cleaning and maintaining conservatory roofs, orangeries, caravans and mobile homes as well as cleaning guttering and roof general maintenance.
As part of our selection of roof access equipment for hire, we have:
Conservatory Roof Access System:
Key Features include:
- Specially designed two piece system for a one man operation, accessing Conservatory or any glazed roof.
- Suitable for pitches between 2.5 - 35 Degrees.
- Lightweight, quick and easy to assemble weighing only 25kg.
- Easily adjustable for both height and slope along with an adaptable foot stabiliser to suit uneven ground.
- Integrated kneeler with purpose built tool tray thus allowing for the user to have a "hands-free operation".
- Suction Pads.
Roof access Ladders:
Key Features include:
- Lightweight and manoeuvrable.
- Various sizes are available - 4.9m, 5.9m and 6.9m.
- Easy to use, incorporating two wheels which allow it to be rolled up and down the roof effortlessly and then secured in place by turning over the ladder so the hook grips the roof edge.
- Allows for workers to easily crawl up the ladder keeping hands on the rungs as opposed to having to hold on to the side of the ladder frame.
- Before you use the roof ladder, make sure that the roof can bear your weight.
- Always set the ladder's length while it is on the ground as you will be unable to adjust it once it is in the working position.
- Wear the appropriate safety equipment, such as a hard hat or safety helmet.
- Have somebody else with you to observe and support you while you work – helping you to find the rungs and guide you into position.
- Aluminium roof ladders are NOT suitable for use when working with electricity.
- Further information on working on roofs can be found on the health and safety executive website.
Ladder Safety Accessories
- The following safety accessories can be added to your basket during checkout or over the phone - safety helmets, super grip gloves and hi-vis waistcoats.
Call 0344 288 8088 now to speak to an expert or, if you know what you are looking for, simply hire online.