We stock a range of ladder accessories that can be hired at the same time. These include - Ladder Stay, Ladder safety foot, safety helmets, super grip gloves and hi-vis waistcoats. These can be added to your basket during checkout or over the phone.
- Certified to EN131
- Certified to BS2037 Class 1
- Always use the ladder on a firm, level or non-slip surface.
- Always wear a hard hat and suitable flat shoes.
- Never over-reach or lean out too far whilst you are using a combination ladder. Ensure the ladder is set to the right height for the job.
- Ensure the ground is free from contaminants.
- Ensure the ladder is set at the correct angle of 65-75 degrees.