Fibreglass Scaffold Towers for Hire
A Fibreglass Scaffold Tower (GRP - Glass Reinforced Polymer Tower) is a light-weight scaffold tower that can be used in Zone 1 applications where aluminium or steel scaffold systems are either unsafe or unsuitable.
They can be used either indoors or outdoors and provide a non conductive platform - making them ideal to use in rail and electrical installations.
Our towers are clean and comfortable to handle in both cold and warm climates and have an integral ladder system making them easy to operate.
Large variety of sizes / heights available.
- Safety accessories can be be hired along side your equipment.
- These include - Safety helmets, hi-vis waistcoats, skuffs (scaffold protectors) and personal protection packs (include safety goggles, safety gloves, a moulded cup mask and a pair of ear plugs.)
- Accessories can be added to your basket during checkout or over the phone.
- PASMA training is required for all comercial use.
- Formal qualifications are NOT required for domestic applications.
- Available from selected branches.
- Equipment is delivered to roadside.
Call 0344 288 8088 now to speak to an expert or, if you know what you are looking for, simply hire online.